- 2 x pots of Bonsan Almond Crème with wild garlic
- 3 medium carrots
- 200ml boiling water
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1 nori sheet blended into a powder
- Salt & pepper
- Wholegrain Bagel
1. Preheat your oven to 180c
2. Place your carrots onto a baking tray, sprinkle with salt and bake for 40 minutes.
3. Whilst they are in the oven you can make your marinade. For the nori powder, grind 1 sheet of nori in a spice grinder or blender. Then mix together the water, smoked paprika, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder, tamari and nori powder.
4. Take the carrots out of the oven and leave to cool. Once cool peel the carrots into flat strips using a normal peeler.
5. Put the carrots in a jar with the marinade and leave for at least 24 hours in the fridge.
6. Assemble your bagel by spreading Bonsan Almond Crème on both sides, layer the carrots on top and garnish with fresh chives and a grinding of black pepper.