2 x packs of Bonsan kofu grill sausages, 6 sausages
320g x Pack of vegan puff pastry
3-5 tbsp soy/almond milk, to glaze
1 tsp poppy seeds, to decorate
1 tsp sesame seeds, to decorate
1. Preheat the oven to 200c/180c fan and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Unroll the pastry and cut the sheet in half lengthways so that you have two rectangles.
3. Place half the sausages down the centre of one of the pastry rectangles. Brush a little soya milk along one of the long edges. Roll up the pastry around the sausage and seal. Repeat with the remaining sausages and pastry.
4. Cut each sausage roll into 6-9 pieces and arrange on a lined baking tray, placing the roll sealed-side down.
5. Brush the tops of the rolls with soya milk and sprinkle half of them with poppy seeds and half with sesame seeds
6. Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes until puffed and golden. Let cool slightly before serving.