6 Kofu sausages
2 tbsp oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 sticks celery, finely chopped
1 onion, finely chopped
1 red pepper, finely sliced
Pinch dried thyme
1 tsp smoked paprika
Pinch of chilli flakes
250ml veg stock
1 tbsp tom puree
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 x cans Butter beans
Fresh chopped parsley + extra for garnish
1. First fry the Bonsan sausages in a pan with 1 tbsp oil. Set aside, whilst you make the stew.
2. Heat the other 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan and fry the onion, celery and pepper until soft. Add the crushed garlic, paprika, chilli flakes and thyme and fry for another minute.
3. Add the chopped tomatoes, veg stock, tomato puree, balsamic vinegar and butter beans. Season then stir and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add the cooked sausages to the sauce and cook for another few minutes.
5. Stir through the spinach and parsley, and divide between 3 bowls. Garnish with remaining parsley.