For the teriyaki sauce:
4 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp Maple syrup
1tsp crushed ginger
1 tsp crushed garlic
For the goodness bowl:
2 Bonsan fish free fillets
100g chopped broccoli florets
1/2 Tablespoon avocado or melted coconut oil
200g long grain white rice (cooked with 500ml of water)
100g Red cabbage, shredded
100g Carrots, ribboned
1/2 avocado, quartered and sliced
1 radish, sliced.
1 lime, quartered
sesame seeds (optional)
1. Make homemade teriyaki sauce by whisking together all ingredients in a small bowl.
2. In a shallow baking dish, pour 1/4 cup of the teriyaki sauce over fish free fillets and use a spoon to make sure each piece is coated. Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, but up to four hours.
3. Rinse rice and pour into pan with 500ml of water. Bring to boil, stir, put cover and reduce heat to the lowest setting.
4. Cook rice for 20 minutes (without lifting the lid). Remove the lid and fluff rice with a fork.
5. Meanwhile chop veggies and toss chopped broccoli with oil and a bit of sea salt.
6. Place marinated fish free fillets on one half of the prepared baking sheet and add broccoli to the other half. Bake until the fillets are cooked through and broccoli is roasted, about 15-20 minutes.
7. Grab two bowls, add rice and top each with a fish free fillet, cabbage, carrots, radish, avocado, a squeeze of lime and a drizzle of remaining teriyaki sauce. Top each salmon filet with a sprinkle of sesame seeds, if using. Serve immediately.