1 large jar (690g) passata
500g jumbo shells
450g vegan cream cheese
190g Bonsan Organic Green Pesto
200g grated mozzarella-style vegan cheese
Fresh basil, for serving
Olive oil, to grease
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan). Lightly grease a baking dish with olive oil.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat and boil the pasta until al dente according to package directions.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese and pesto. Transfer the mix to sandwich bag and snip about 1cm off of one corner of the bag.
4. To assemble, spoon 3/4 of the passata in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Working with one pasta shell at a time, pipe about 1 tablespoon of the cheese-pesto mixture into each shell, placing the filled shell into the baking dish as you go. Spoon the remaining red sauce over top of the shells and then add the vegan mozzarella.
5. Transfer the baking dish to the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese has melted and is lightly browned on top. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
6. Serve with fresh basil and enjoy!