Bonsan Vegan Mylk Hazelnut Cocoa Spread
Peanut Butter Cookies:
260g whole wheat pastry flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp Himalayan pink salt
130g of creamy peanut butter
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
65g extra virgin olive oil
120g pure maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Sift together dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. Whisk together wet ingredients: peanut butter, vanilla extract, olive oil, and maple syrup.
4. Combine ingredients, wet to dry, folding in nice and steady. Once all ingredients are well incorporated, let sit for 5 minutes.
5. Take tablespoon size portions and roll into balls. Place on cookie sheet and gently flatten with the palm of your hand.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cookies cool.
7. Once cooled down, sandwich cookies together with lashings of our Bonsan Mylk Hazelnut Cocoa Spread. Dust with powdered sugar (optional).