Bonsan Mylk Hazelnut Cocoa Spread
Peanut Butter Cookies:
260g whole wheat pastry flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp Himalayan pink salt
130g of creamy peanut butter
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
65g extra virgin olive oil
120g pure maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Sift together dry ingredients, flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. Whisk together wet ingredients, peanut butter, vanilla extract, olive oil, and maple syrup.
4. Combine the wet to dry, folding in nice and steady. Once all the wet ingredients are well incorporated to the dry, let sit for 5 minutes.
5. Take tablespoon size portions and roll into balls. Place on cookie sheet and gently flatten with the palm of your hand.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cookies cool.
7. Once cooled down, sandwich cookies together with lashings of our Bonsan Mylk Hazelnut Cocoa Spread. Dust with powdered sugar (optional).