3 x Pre rolled puff pastry sheets
Jar of Bonsan Mylk Hazelnut Cocoa Spread
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C / 360°F fan-assisted.
2. Place one layer of pastry to a large lined baking tray. Spoon a couple of heaped tablespoons of the n*tella on top and spread it out evenly. If it’s hard to spread, sit a knife in some hot water then use the warm knife to spread the n*tella. Repeat this step for the layers of pastry, finishing with the last pastry layer on top.
3. Place a dinner plate on top of the snowflake and trim the edges to create a circular dough shape, then gently remove the excess dough and the plate. Place a pint glass or cup in the middle of the snowflake then cut the dough into 16 evenly-sized pieces around the glass.
4. To create the twists, take two adjacent sections and twist them towards each other for a full rotation and seal the ends by pressing them together. Repeat until all 16 sections are done. Lightly brush the snowflake with a little olive oil. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Then remove the snowflake from the oven and leave it to cool slightly.
5. To finish, dust the snowflake with icing sugar.