1 small onion
1 packet of Bonsan Shredded Jackfruit
1 packet of Bonsan Kofu Fish Free Fillet
2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
2 large cloves garlic (crushed)
2 teaspoons of soy sauce
1 teaspoon of mustard (any variety)
1 teaspoon of Old Bay seasoning or (1/2 tsp of black pepper, 1/2 tsp celery salt, 1 tsp of paprika, 1 tsp of chilli flakes).
1. Chop the onion finely in a food processor and place it in a medium bowl. Add the jackfruit to the onions.
2. Place the kofu fillet into the processor along with all seasoning ingredients. Pulse to crumble the kofu finely and distribute the seasonings.
3. Add the Kofu mixture to the bowl along with the oatmeal, and stir well to combine with the jackfruit and onions. Refrigerate for 15-30 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. Spread breadcrumbs on a large plate. Scoop out the burger mixture and shape it into a patty. Place it into the breadcrumbs, if desired, sprinkle a few breadcrumbs on top, and gently pat into the top and sides. Carefully place it on the prepared baking sheet and repeat with remaining mixture. Bake for 20 minutes. Carefully turn over each cake and bake for another 20 minutes. Serve alone with Bonsan Cocomayo or on a bun.