1 packs (250 grams) Bonsan Tortellini with Spinach & Pine Nuts
450 grams cherry tomatoes
170 grams pitted black olives
1 chopped red pepper, deseeded
¼ chopped red onion
10 grams chopped basil
Salt and black pepper, to taste
1. Cook the tortelloni al dente, according to package instructions.
2. Drain and rinse with cold water. Place the tortellini in a large bowl.
3. Add the tomatoes, olives, red bell pepper, onion and basil.
4. Drizzle with the desired amount of olive oil and toss well.
5. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
6. Spruce up your salad with the addition of chopped, fresh basil.