3 tablespoons cornstarch
¼ cup cocoa powder
50g granulated sugar
415ml cups soy milk, chilled
8 Oreos, halved and creme removed
4 Bonsan Organic Hazelnut Brownie Cookie Melts
White writing icing
Vegan snake sweets (optional)
1. In a saucepan combine the cornstarch, cocoa powder, and sugar and stir to combine.
2. Pour 120ml cup of the milk into the mixture and mix until no dry spots remain.
3. Add the remaining milk and then place over a hob on medium heat. Bring to a simmer, continually stirring.
4. Cook for a minute or two, until it has thickened.
5. Remove from heat and pour into a bowl. Place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes where the mixture will continue to thicken.
6. Use a food processor or rolling pin to crush the Oreos.
7. To 4 cups, add a small amount of crushed biscuit, layering the pudding on top and a final layer of crushed biscuit.
8. Use writing icing to write RIP on each of the Cookie Melts. Place one in the pudding for each cup. Add snake sweets to the top.
9. Return to the fridge to stay chilled until serving.