1 ½ cups plain flour
¾ cup coconut sugar
2 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
Sprinkle of cinnamon
¾ cup soya milk or any plant milk
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp apple puree
¼ cup coconut oil melted
Bonsan choco spread
• Preheat the oven to 180c
• Sift the flour into a mixing bowl and add the sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon, mix altogether.
• Add the soya milk, apple cider vinegar, vanilla, apple puree, and coconut oil, and whisk until smooth and lump free.
• Spray a donut pan with no stick spray and spoon the batter into the pan.
• Bake in the oven for around 15 minutes, until a skewer comes out clean.
• Transfer to a wire rack to cool
• When completely cool, melt the Bonsan choco spread slightly in the microwave for around 30 seconds, until it is of a thinner consistency.
• Dip or drizzle each donut in the melted chocolate then place onto a parchment lined tray.
• Once you’ve done this for each donut, move the tray to the fridge so the chocolate topping sets.