500g Rigatoni pasta
1 tbsp Olive oil
1 jar Bonsan Red Pepper & Cashew Pate
A handful of fresh basil & more to serve
50g plant milk
Vegan parmesan to serve (optional)
1. Cook the pasta to the packet instructions and set aside.
2. Empty the red pepper & cashew pate and the plant milk into a saucepan and place over a low heat. Warm until piping hot.
3. Chop the basil and add to the sauce.
4. Pour the olive oil over the cooked pasta until covered.
5. Mix the red pepper sauce with the pasta until completely combined
6. Serve with extra basil and grated vegan parmesan if using.