125 g plain flour
6 tablespoons Bonsan Vegan Choco Spread
2 tablespoons organic sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
240 ml plant milk
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. The night before, create several small chocolate spread discs by placing a dollop of the spread onto parchment paper. Then put these discs into the freezer overnight.
2. In the morning, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, into a medium bowl and stir to combine.
3. Add almond milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla, and stir to combine. Let batter rest for 5 minutes.
4. Pour about ½ cup (65 grams) of batter onto a pan or griddle over medium heat.
When the top begins to bubble, add a frozen chocolate disc and cover again with a think layer of batter, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
5. Serve warm with maple syrup & berries.