35g plant based yogurt (we used almond)
30g melted Bonsan Olive Oil Ghee
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
140g wholemeal flour
35g cocoa powder
2 tbsp Bonsan Choco Spread + more for topping
70g unrefined sugar
30g vegan chocolate chips
Pinch of salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
Raspberries, to decorate
Serves: 10 Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 180c.
2. . Line a cupcake pan with cases and in a large bowl, mix all the ingredients (apart from the chocolate chips) well until there are no lumps left. Next fold through the chocolate chips.
3. Fill the cupcake cases ⅔ full with mixture and bake for 20 minutes on the center rack.
4. Let them cool completely, before icing.
5. Fill a piping bag with Bonsan choco spread and pipe a large teaspoon sized swirl on top of each cake. Top with raspberries and eat straight away!