2 Medium potatoes - peeled and cubed
Bonsan Organic Breakfast Scramble
6 Taco Wraps
1 tsp Garlic powder
1/2 tsp Thyme
1/2 tsp Sage
1/4 tsp Paprika
Pinch of cayenne
Red chilli sliced
Serves: 6 Tacos
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180˚c.
2. Chop potatoes into cubes and coat with seasoning (garlic, thyme, sage, paprika, cayenne, and salt.)
3. Spread the potatoes out evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 30 minutes, tossing halfway through.
4. Meanwhile, lightly fry the Bonsan Organic Breakfast Scramble.
5. Then add this along with the cooked potatoes, sliced chilli and a squeeze of lime.
6. Serve into wrap and garnish with coriander.