200g Bonsan Smoky Jackfruit
100g uncooked long grain rice
300ml filtered water
1 teaspoon sea salt
Handful chopped fresh corriander
2 tbsp Bonsan Cocomayo
5 splashes of Bonsan Hot & Fiery Chilli Sauce
100g shredded red cabbage
1 large avocado
2 large romaine leaves, washed, patted dry, and finely shredded
4 extra large burrito flour tortillas
1. Pop the smoky jackfruit in a pan and warm gently.
2. While the jackfruit simmers, cook the rice. Add the rice, water, and sea salt to a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, or until most of the water is absorbed. Remove from the heat and let stand, covered, for 5 more minutes. Fluff with a fork. Stir in the coriander.
3. Place the cocomayo and hot sauce in a bowl and mix well
4. Mash the avocado in a bowl and add the lime juice.
5. Prepare the cabbage & lettuce.
1. Place the tortillas on a clean work surface.
2. Fill each with a quarter of the rice and BBQ jackfruit. Top with a small handful of cabbage, a dollop of avocado, a handful of lettuce, and a generous drizzle of sauce.
3. One at a time, fold in the sides on each burrito. Then, fold in the edge nearest to you, and roll away from your body, forming a burrito.
4. Slice in half and serve with extra sauce for dipping.