4 tsps of Bonsan choco spread
1 ready-rolled packet of vegan puff pastry
1 medium banana, sliced
A splash of plant milk
Icing sugar (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Cut the puff pastry into 4 equal pieces.
3. Place a tsp of choco spread in the middle of each piece of pastry.
4. Top with two slices of banana on each.
5. Fold over the pastry to create a pocket. Using a fork, press down along the edges until there are no gaps left.
6. Brush the tops with plant milk and transfer to the oven for 8-10 mins.
7. Remove from the oven and dust with icing sugar, if using.
8. Eat whilst hot. Delish!