SWEET POTATO CHIPS:
1 small sweet potato
1 tbsp mustard
1 tbsp maple syrup
Salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
MISO TAHINI KOFU:
1 packet of Bonsan Classic Kofu (sliced in half)
½ tsp miso paste
3 tbsp tahini
1 tsp maple syrup
1 tbsp water + more as needed to thin
3 slices of brown bread, toasted
½ large ripe avocado (or 1 small ripe avocado)
1 large baby kale leaf, washed
1 small tomato, thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 375⁰F. Slice the sweet potato into ¼" thick coins and arrange in a single layer on a baking tray.
2. Mix together the mustard, maple syrup, salt, and pepper for the sweet potato chips and spread onto the surface of the sweet potato coins. Bake in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes, or until cooked through and edges are crispy.
3. Dry the kofu slices between paper towel for 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Make the marinade by mixing together the miso paste, tahini, maple syrup, and 1 tbsp of water until smooth. Arrange the tofu slices on a baking tray and spread the miso tahini marinade over the tofu. Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. To assemble, mash the avocado and spread it on 2 pieces of toast. Top one with kale, tomato, and baked tofu, and the other with kale, sweet potato chips, alfalfa sprouts & cocomayo. Stack them together and top with the final piece of toast. Use a bread knife to cut into smaller triangles.