1 packet Bonsan Thai Jackfruit Cubes
1 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp vegan massaman paste
2 cans coconut milk
1 tbsp soy sauce
525g sweet potato, peeled and cubed.
225g button mushrooms, sliced
60g peanut butter
1 tbsp coconut sugar
sea salt & black pepper
1. Chop the sweet potatoes and slice the mushrooms and get all the other ingredients ready to go.
2. Add the coconut milk to a saucepan on a low heat, then add the massaman curry paste and stir or whisk.
3. When the paste is properly mixed in with the coconut milk and the soy sauce and the chopped sweet potato.
4. Simmer for around 5-10 minutes until the potato is slightly softened and close to ready (but not all the waycooked).
5. Add in the mushrooms and simmer for a couple of minutes and then add the broccoli and simmer for another minute or two until the broccoli is al dente.
6. Add the peanut butter and coconut sugar and mix in. Add the thai jackfruit and mix in with the vegetables and sauce.
7. Add sea salt and black pepper to taste.
8. Serve over rice, with crushed peanuts, fresh lime and coriander