● 500g of udon noodles
● 1 tbsp of coconut oil
● 1 small white onion, chopped
● 125g shiitake mushrooms, ripped in half
● I courgette, sliced into coins
● 1 red pepper, sliced
● 1 small bunch of asparagus, tips trimmed
● A handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
● 200g Bonsan Teriyaki Jackfruit Cubes
1. In a large frying pan, heat the oil and add the onions until slightly browned.
2. Add the courgette, red pepper and asparagus and gentle fry for another 10 mins on a low heat until soft.
3. Meanwhile, place a saucepan of water on the stove and bring to the boil, add the noodles and cook to the packet instructions, drain and set aside.
4. Add the jackfruit and heat through with the cherry tomatoes and mushrooms.
5. Once warm, tip in the noodles and coat everything in the teriyaki sauce. Serve piping hot.