4 Red peppers, cut in half and deseeded.
3 cups cooked quinoa
1tbsp olive oil
1 small red onion
2 garlic cloves
1 courgette, quartered lengthways and thinly sliced
Handful of cherry tomatoes, diced.
½ cup kalamata olives
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp oregano
30g pine nuts, toasted
2 tbsp Lemon juice
1 tbsp Fresh parsley, chopped + extra for garnish
Salt and pepper
4 tbsp Bonsan Tomato & Lupin Pate
Green salad to serve
• Heat the oven to 200c. Cut each pepper in half through the stem and remove the seeds.
• Put the peppers, cut side up, on a baking sheet and drizzle with ½ tbsp olive oil and season well. Roast for 15 mins.
• Meanwhile, heat the rest of the olive oil in a small frying pan, add the onion and cook until soft, about 5 minutes, then add the garlic, courgette, tomatoes, paprika and oregano and cook until soft.
• Remove from the heat then stir through the cooked quinoa, chopped parsley, olives, toasted pine nuts & lemon juice, and season well.
• Divide the quinoa mixture between the pepper halves, then return to the oven for 5 minutes to heat through.
• When out of the oven top each pepper with a dollop of Bonsan tomato & lupin pate and a sprinkling of extra parsley & pine nuts
• Serve with a green salad on the side.