2 cups sushi rice
2 Tbsp rice vinegar
1 Tbsp agave
1 tsp salt
1 packet Bonsan Kofu Fish-free Tofuna
2 tbsp sriracha mayo - We used Bonsan Cocomayo mixed with Sriracha, to taste
4 sheets nori
1 carrot cut in strips
1 avocado cut in strips
Black sesame seeds (optional)
Serves: Serves 4
1. Prepare the rice according to package directions.
2. Transfer the cooked rice to a large glass bowl and carefully fold in the vinegar, agave, and salt. Do not over mix the rice. Allow the rice to cool at room temperature covered with a damp dish cloth or paper towel.
3. Empty the tofuna into a bowl and break up with a fork. Stir in the Sriracha mayo.
4. Place the nori on a sushi mat and top with a layer of rice.
5. Add the spicy tofuna mixture and vegetables and roll. Slice into 8 pieces.
6. Repeat with the rest of the ingredients. Top the rolls with sesame seeds and Sriracha, if desired. Enjoy!