- 160g Spiced Kofu Chunks
- 1tbsp oil
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1cm ginger, peeled and crushed.
- 1/2tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ¼ tsp chilli powder
- 150g Sweet potato, peeled and diced.
- 100ml coconut milk
- 200ml vegetable stock
- 2 big handfuls of spinach
- ½ tsp garam masala
- Brown rice to serve
1. Heat a non-stick pan and add the spiced kofu chunks, stir fry for 4 minutes. Set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, add the onion and cook for 5 mins until soft. Add the ginger, garlic and all the spices to the pan and cook for a further 3 minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato chunks to the pan, along with the stock and coconut milk. Stir gently to combine, slowly bringing to the boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook on low for 30 minutes until the sweet potato is tender. Whilst this is cooking you can cook your brown rice according to the packet instructions.
4. When the sweet potato is cooked through, add the tofu cubes, spinach and garam masala and stir well. Season with salt and pepper.
5. When the spinach is wilted, serve alongside brown rice.