1 pack Kofu chunks
100g rice noodles
2 tbsp sesame oil
2 spring onions, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
Half a red chilli, finely chopped,
2cm piece of ginger, finely chopped
100g sugar snap peas
100g pak choi
1 large red pepper
75g chestnut mushrooms
2 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
1tbsp chopped coriander
1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
Lime wedges for garnish
• Cook the noodles, according to the pack, then drain and sit them in cold water to stop them cooking and sticking together.
• Mix the soy sauce, maple syrup and rice wine vinegar together and set aside.
• Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the kofu chunks until crispy and golden, set aside.
• Heat the rest of the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add the spring onion, garlic, chilli and ginger and stir constantly for 1 minute. Add the sugar snaps, pak choi, pepper and mushrooms and stir fry for another 2-3 minutes.
• Next add the cooked drained noodles, toss well then add the soy sauce mixture and and mix until well combined and the pan is sizzling.
• Remove from the heat and divide between two bowls. Top each with kofu chunks, sprinkle with coriander and toasted sesame seeds