400g all purpose flour
250ml of lukewarm water
9g instant yeast
2 tbsp olive oil
5 tbsp Bonsan Vegan Green Pesto
1. Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. Place the flour, salt and dried yeast in the mixing bowl of a stand mixer and stir. Add water and oil and knead with the dough hook fixture for 5 minutes to a smooth dough.
3. Cover with a damp tea towel and leave in a warm place for 60 minutes or until the volume has doubled.
4. Briefly knead the dough and roll it into a thin rectangle on a floured work surface.
5. Brush with the Bonsan Vegan Pesto and roll up from the longer side.
6. Cut the roll lengthwise with a sharp knife and twist the strands into each other.
7. Put the braid in the loaf tin and cover again for 40 minutes to rise.
8. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees-celsius.
9. Brush with soy milk.
10. Bake the pesto bread for 35-40 minutes.