250g of plain flour
4 teaspoons of maple syrup
120g of coconut oil (melted)
For the filling:
400g silken tofu
100g Bonsan Organic Mylk Hazelnut Cocoa Spread
100g of dairy-free dark chocolate (melted)
1. Preheat your oven to 180°c (160°c fan-assisted) and lightly grease a muffin tin.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the plain flour, coconut oil, and maple syrup.
3. Mix and bring together with your hands until a dough forms.
4. Press the dough into the greased muffin tin, prick the bases with a fork and pop into the oven to bake for 5 minutes, until golden in color.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before filling.
6. To make the filling, drain the tofu and place it into a blender along with melted dark chocolate and vegan Mylk Hazelnut Cocoa Spread.
7. Blend until fully combined and creamy for around 5 minutes.
8. Pour the filling into the cooled down tart crusts and smooth out with a spoon or spatula.
9. Pop the tarts into the fridge for around 4-6 hours or overnight until set.
10. Serve with some fresh raspberries and enjoy!