For the fries:
2 Sweet potatoes, chopped into fries
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
For the steak burgers:
2 x Bonsan Kofu Steaks
1 tsp sunflower oil
1/2 a lime, juiced
Salt & pepper
Handful of lettuce
Red onion slices
2 x wholegrain buns
1. Preheat the oven to 220c and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the potatoes with the oil, seasonings and toss to coat. Put them on the baking tray and bake in the oven for 30 minutes, turning half way.
3. Whilst these are cooking, prepare your burger toppings. To make the smashed avo, mash your avocado with the lime juice and season with salt and pepper. Set aside, along with red onion slices, lettuce and sliced tomato.
4. Now you can prepare your Kofu Steak burger. Heat the oil in a large pan and fry for roughly 4 minutes, making sure to turn the steak regularly until golden brown on both sides.
5. Once cooked, assemble your burger; top the bottom half of the bun with the burger, then add a dollop of the smashed avo and finally the lettuce, onion, tomato and other half of the bun.
6. Serve with the baked sweet potato fries and enjoy!