2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 small onion, diced into 1 inch chunks
4 cloves of garlic, minced
2 tablespoons of Bonsan Worcestershire sauce
100ml of vegan red wine
1 teaspoon of dried thyme
1 teaspoon of dried rosemary
1 teaspoon of fine sea salt
½ teaspoon of black pepper
200ml of veggie broth
2 tablespoons of cornstarch
500g potatoes cut into quarters
500g of baby carrots
1 glass jar Bonsan Jackfruit
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees-celsius.
2. In an extra large oven safe pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add in the onion and cook for 5 minutes, then, add the garlic and cook for an additional minute. Finally, add in the Bonsan Jackfruit and cook over medium for another minute.
3. Now add in the vegan red wine, Bonsan Worcestershire sauce, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper. Stir and bring to a gentle simmer.
4. In a measuring jug, whisk together the broth and cornstarch until fully combined and then pour into the pot with the jackfruit. Bring to a simmer and let cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
5. Add the carrots and potatoes into the jackfruit mixture, and bake for 40 minutes or until the veggies are fork tender and ready to eat.