100g Bonsan Hazelnut Cocoa Spread
100g Peanut Butter (or any other nut butter)
150g Oatmeal/Oat flour.
A handful of crushed pistachios (optional).
1. Mix the chocolate spread, nut butter and oatmeal in a large bowl, until completely combined.
2. Turn out into a lined loaf tin and even the mixture with a spoon or knife.
3. Sprinkle the pistachios on top.
4. Pop into the fridge for at least an hour. If you want a harder bar, pop into the freezer instead!
5. Slice into bars and enjoy with a cup of tea!