300g Bonsan Classic Kofu
1 tsp Coriander Seeds
Large Knob of Ginger
2 tbsp Olive Oil
2 Packs of Shiitake Mushrooms
Handful of Basil
Handful of Coriander
3 Spring Onions
1 Red Chilli
2 Star Anise
200g Vermicelli Rice Noodles
1. Into a saucepan, add chopped spring onions, half of your chopped red chilli (keep the rest for later), coriander seeds, star anise, ginger and cinnamon stick and toast for a few minutes.
2. Next add the vegetable stock and 5 tbsp soy sauce and leave to simmer on a low heat.
3. Slice up the Kofu, cover in soy sauce and olive oil and add to a pan. Allow it char on either side. Set it aside.
4. Add your mushrooms to the pan and allow them to soak up the soy sauce from the Kofu.
5. Place your rice noodles into hot water. Once softened, take the noodles out and add to your bowls for serving. Add your broth to the bowls followed by the Kofu and mushrooms.
6. Finally, garnish with chopped chilli, coriander and basil. Nom!