For the Salad:
● 425g Bonsan Tofuna
● 400g can chickpeas, drained
● 2 large Avocados, peeled and pitted
● 2 large vine ripened tomatoes, cut into wedges
● 1 large cucumber, halved lengthways and sliced
● 1/2 of a red onion, sliced thinly
For the Dressing:
● 35g olive oil
● 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
● 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley (plus extra to serve)
● 1 garlic clove, crushed
● 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Whisk together the dressing ingredients in a jug or a jar.
2. Mix together all of the salad ingredients in a large bowl. Toss with dressing and season with pepper and extra salt if desired.